Posted on 06 December 2016 by \"Adi Nugraha email@example.com [Head-Hunter]\"
Mohon ikutan untuk menyebarkan iklan lowongan dibawah ini.Terima kasih.
PT. Patra SK is a Joint Venture Company in Indonesia between PERTAMINA PATRA NIAGA (Indonesia) & SK Lubricants (South Korea), our activity is to produce Lube Base Oil. Our Plant is in Dumai which has been operating since April 2008.
BOD SUPPORT (BS) JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Setting meeting schedule specially for BOD meeting& Managers meeting; Coordinates the preparation and provision of materialsfor meeting.
- Create transcribe, distribute meeting agenda andminutes
- Drafts and handling business correspondence; initiates specified correspondencefor signature of BOD or appropriate Managers and furtherdistribution and actions.
- Records incoming and outgoing letter,organizes and maintainsBOD files
- Formats, types, a variety documents, such ascorrespondence, program material, contracts, proposals, tables, charts andgraphic.
- Reviews finished materials for completeness, accuracy,format, and correct English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Follows up on transmits information, and keepsinformed of unit and organizational activities.
- Organizes and coordinate assigned of project such ascompany exhibition or other formal events.
- Provide assistance for document translation for thecompany
- Organizing working agenda for BOD,including their traveling documents and arrangement.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and request, andhandling them when appropriate, including dealing with faxes, post, and perform small photocopyjob
- Organize company's document: agreement/contract
- AssistBOD and also VIP/VVIP Guests if there are any events
- Receive any other tasks that might reasonablyrequested by supervisor.
- Equivalent to graduation from Diploma degree in KoreanLinguistics, Management or Secretarial which include organizing and coordinatingsecretarial and administrative support function.
- Have experience 1 - 3 years in similar position willbe an advantage
- Good organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating multiplework activities and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to write accurately take minutes andtranscribe dictation
- Ability to use computer using Ms. Office (Word, Excel,Power Point, etc).
- Good communications in Korean, English and advance in BahasaIndonesia.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective workingrelationship with those contacted in the course of the work.
- Good skills in writing, and documents filingmanagement.
- Ablemultitasking in tight deadline
- Proactivelyand positive attitude.
Please complete yourresume with professional or organization references, relevant certificates,recent photograph, and current telephone/contact number, then put your appliedposition with the code on the email subject and send to the emailaddress below no more than 2 weeks from the advertisement: ¢Ć¢¬Ć Only qualified applicants will beprocessed ¢Ć¢¬• Catatan: Dalamproses perekrutan ini, PT. Patra SK tidak memungut biaya apapun dari peserta,dan apabila terjadi maka diluar tanggung jawab PT. Patra SK.
Thank you and good luck.